ModCloth

Friday, August 8, 2014

Finished Project Friday!!

Such an unfaithful blogger I have been...... I would like to blame it on the addition of social media. More status updating than blog posting.
Don't forget, we are on Facebook AND Twitter now!!

I'll take my long absence from blogging to share all the projects that I have been working on lately!!

Hooded towels have been a BIG hit this summer around here. This is what I have done so far:

Butterfly for Little Miss


Olaf for a friend!!


We have an Angry Bird and a Lady Bug in the works!!
You find these free patterns and other great characters over at Crazy Little Projects!!

Next, I have my pinwheel blocks made from Moda Bake Shops Folklore charm pack.


I was able to make 10 - 8" x 8" squares for a small lapghan.

Finally, some clothing pieces that I have been working on forever!!! The Keila top makes me nervous because of the fabric that I am using, but I am determined to make it happen. I mean, I *am* at the point of no return on it.


The yoke and the main piece are all finished. I just need to attach them together. Wish me luck!!!

I also made a shirt for Little Miss as request by her Auntie Liz....as if that wasn't obvious :)


No screen printing here folks!! That's all freezer paper and exacto knife. Yes, I cut all those letters out, by hand, with a teeny tiny blade...... Not perfect, but way cute.

Last, and definitely not least, MY DESK!!!!!!


I added a stencil on each corner with some darker stain and now all it needs is its finish coat and to be hung on the wall!! I am SO SO SO excited for this to be finished and hope it adds some organization to my chaotic office that is spread through-out the dining room!

~*~ Hope everyone has a creative weekend!! ~*~




No comments:

Post a Comment