ModCloth

Friday, August 15, 2014

Crochet Free Pattern Round-Up ~ Fall Sweaters

Cooler weather is just around the corner, which means it is about time to get started on those sweaters!!



Here are my 5 favorites that I picked while I was browsing:


1.Penny Arcade by Yarnspirations: An Intermediate pattern in sizes S - 3XL. Open worked and over-sized, this piece is sure to be a hit this fall season! If made with a nice wool fiber, it's guaranteed to keep you warm, even with all the giant holes.


2. Country Rose by DROPS Design: Pattern available in sizes S - 2XL. Even though I may have found this pattern in the Summer section, I think it would be great for Fall too! Simple, yet elegant.

3. Lace Sweater from DROPS Design: Pattern available in sizes XS - 2XL. I *LOVE* the classic look of this sweater. The ruffle around the bust and single bit of accent color for the trim is what I love the most. This pattern has options for a stripe look or solid, like the one shown.

4. Drapey Cardigan from Red Heart: An easy pattern in sizes S - 3XL. This drapey cardigan with three-quarter length sleeves is just right for the Summer to Fall transition. Make it in your favorite color or a neutral tone so it can go with multiple outfits.

5. Cowl Neck Sweater from Lion Brand: Another easy pattern in sizes XS - 2XL. What isn't there to love about this one?? It looks extra comfy and has a cowl! The pattern is labeled as easy and would be perfect for someone who it attempting a garment for the first time.

** BONUS SWEATER **



6. V-Topper from Yarnspirations: Intermediate pattern in sizes S - 3XL. V-neck, slightly snug, extra drapey arms AND a hood....... yeah...... I'm sold!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all around!

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I have already started the Rapunzel sweater, and that one is turning in to a 'rip the stitches' scenario. Makes me sad..... but the V-Topper has me excited to try again!

















No comments:

Post a Comment