ModCloth

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Introducing: Color Swatches!!

I am SUPER excited to announce the newest addition to the shop!

COLOR SWATCHES!!!

I have been forever wondering how I can share all the color and fiber choices that are out there, especially for all the patterns I use in the shop. Because, let's be honest, we all want options! Maybe you like that blue table runner, but hate blue.... no need to fear, color swatches are here!!!

Here are the first 2 swatches that I have been working on. Things take a lot longer than necessary around here with two little hellians amazing children.....

Both swatches are for size 10 thread in Aunt Lydia's Bamboo and Classic.


 What do you think????


There are MANY more options for the cotton thread, these are just the ones that I have on hand and that go with most patterns that I use.

This is just the beginning!! Thread is my favorite though, so it would be my first choice to test this out on, obviously ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment