ModCloth

Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Listing: Hippo Hooded Towel

I may have been away for a little while....
The computer was down (time for a new one!!)....... Then my baby boy turned 5!!
.......insert my tears.... and, of course, Halloween!!
But, to make it all up, I have come back with a new listing for the shop!!

The Hippo Hooded Towel!!
Get yours here in the Ambrosia's Creations Etsy shop today!!


Inspired by Repeat Crafter Me's crochet hippo hat, I created this hippo hooded towel for my daughter by sketching out a similar snout and teeth to Sarah's crochet version.
 (Get the FREE crochet pattern from Repeat Crafter Me here!!!)


My first sketches turned out much too big, but the second attempt was perfect!





I am quite pleased with how the final results turned out. Must have been all the practice with the turtle towels :)

I am searching for the perfect blue and hope to add a blue hippo soon!
Then ladybugs, butterflies, frogs, ......... 


Until then, here is my big 5 year old and his little sister at The Great Wolf Lodge for some birthday celebration!!  



Hope everyone is having a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment