ModCloth

Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's Almost Easter!!!

I feel like I slack in the holiday entertainment department once Christmas is over, but I am definitely trying! And, in case you are feeling just like me, slightly overwhelmed with how fast things keep sneaking up on you, here is a round up of Easter themed projects we are going to be doing around here.

That's right, she has two because she is *that* crafty!
I absolutely love the modern, chevron twist to the traditional Easter egg! And the bunny hat with a link to a matching diaper cover? Yes, please!!













What a great way to use up some potatoes, entertain the kids and make some art!! There are examples on how to create bunnies and chicks too!



Is there really anything that needs to be said here? I mean, it's a bunny scene tucked away in an egg!! Why wouldn't you want to make this??


Cayley is turning in to a lover of dolls and this Easter Lily Doll is my favorite out of the entire line-up that Yarnspirations has. I can't wait to see how it turns out!


Carson is going to go crazy when I let him make this yarn bowl!! Great way to use up scraps, let the kids get messy and get a pretty awesome looking bowl out of it in the end!



Well, that's all folks! Just enough to keep everyone busy for the next few days and get in the groove of Easter festivities!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment