ModCloth

Thursday, March 29, 2012

*March* Round-Up: DIY Pallet Projects

I have been finding all sorts of wonderful ideas for up-cycling pallets lately, that I couldn't help but share my favorites with you. Not only are they my favorites, but I am hoping to be able to create them ALL..... someday. The couch may have to wait though since we just bought a new one not too long ago. Maybe I could re-create it and make it in to some sort of outdoor furniture?



Click on the links below to learn how to make each of these projects!
Link to project is first, followed by link to the home page of the author.

1. DIY Pallet Couch // cuartoderecha.com // Note: This blog is in Spanish, so remember to use your handy translator to assist you! Isn't it an amazing idea though?? Comfort and storage, all in a few pallets and some foam!

2. DIY Rustic Pallet Coffee Table // thewonderforest.com // LOVE this! When I don't have little feet running around my house all the time, I would definitely enjoy this piece in my living room!

3. DIY Pallet Shelves // amandacarverdesigns.com // How simple and great is that idea??  I have also seen something similar, just smaller, being used as shelves in the kitchen.

4. DIY Pallet Potting Bench // bhg.com // I'm making this and that's all there is to it! Thank you Better Homes and Gardens!

I am determined to keep my eye out for some abandoned pallets! Wish me luck, it's Spring time and I wouldn't mind having that cute potting bench in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment