ModCloth

Friday, June 3, 2011

We've Planted A Garden!!!

LET'S WATCH IT GROW!! If we can't get the large patch in the yard tilled for a gianormous garden, then in the miniature one it goes! (hopefully for only this year....hopefully)


Starting from top to bottom, we have *insert drum roll please*: Watermelon! (wonder how this will work in Washington weather?), Pumpkins!, Onions! annnnd last but not least Lettuce!! This picture was taken a week ago....and it still looks like this ;) No surprise there! I would like to think that I have adapted some of my Great Uncle Norman's gardening techniques into this one. I'm crossing my fingers that SOMETHING will come out of this that is edible! Annnnd that the dog will not run through it. I will keep you updated (as soon as something happens) with the progress/fail of this attempt. Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment