Mother's Day is tomorrow and whether you need a last minute gift or just want to add a little something extra for Mom's big day, these are perfect!!
You could easily do them all and have a cute little package, or pick the one that stands out and screams, "my mom would love that!"
- Mini Frame Fridge Magnets by Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts - The cute factor on this is overwhelming, I LOVE IT! I may just make these for myself.
- Teacup Succulents by Doreen at Hymns & Verses - What a great idea! All sorts of teacup and coffee mug options to plant your succulent in for Mom...... vintage teacup, new teacup, coffee mug with a design, saying, quote..... so many options!
- Mother's Day DIY Box of Chocolates by Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe - I love a great up-cycle and using things you have around the house. This DIY box of chocolates from a matchbox is perfect for giving Mom a sweet little treat!
- Crown Mother's Day Card (free printable!!) by Mr. Printables - Who doesn't love a crown?!?! This free printable, from Mr. Printables, comes in black, gold or blank so you (or the kids) can color it in! Write a message on the back or leave it blank. Either way, Mom has a super cool crown for the day!!
- Stamped Burlap Vase by Friskars - Another great up-cycle with the bonus of flowers! You could use an oatmeal container as shown in the tutorial, but I bet a tin can would work just as well! I love how easy this is and the rustic look it has. I will be making this for my Mom for sure, I have more burlap than I know what to do with!
- Mother's Day Card (free printable!!) by Kristi at I Should Be Mopping The Floor - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design of this card!! Not to mention, it's a FREE printable!
Happy Mother's Day!