ModCloth

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Birthday Party Invites!

In between being EXTREMELY busy planning our wedding, I have found time to make my sweet little guy's birthday party invitations. Since his birthday is the day before Halloween, we are FOREVER going to have a Halloween theme party (unless he grows up and hates it someday)!!

I found the cards and most of the stamps at Joanns for $1.00! Crazy, huh?? The other stamps I got on sale, so I wasn't too upset about that either ;)

Note: I couldn't find the 1$ products online, so I assume it's just an in-store special.

Supplies:
  • Frankenstein cards with envelopes (x3)
  • Clear Spider stamps
  • 'Party Time' stamp
  • Party Info stamp
  • Black ink pad


And now for the easy (and fun!) part. STAMPING!!! I used the 'Party Time' stamp for the front and the two different spiders and the 'Party Info' stamp for the inside of the invitation.



I'm going to add a current wallet sized picture of the birthday boy on the left side, then fill in the information on the right. Simple, quick and easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment