ModCloth

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Myself, my little family, blog and shop, would like to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and welcome you all to 2014!

Here's to a new year full of ambition, growth, love and many adventures!
My goals for 2014 are to expand the shop, become a better blogger (yet, again! I feel the failure at blogging lately and sharing what I have been working on, is due to the lack of having a proper desk/office area. I may need to work on that.), and enjoy many adventures with this little family of ours. We have plans of camping, exploring our surroundings, building a garden (CROSS YOUR FINGERS THAT THIS HAPPENS!) and much, much more.
I have already been planning little C's 1st birthday party in February! I am working towards a shabby chic butterfly theme that is 1 year old friendly. 'Excited',  is one way of explaining how much I am looking forward to this! Here is a sneak peek at some items I have started.


These colors!! How could you not love them?!? 

I may have taken many pictures of these flowers.....



 Here is a single flower so you can get a good look at it. I appreciate how simple the flower is and how fast it worked up. I am hoping to string them together to make some garland for around the tables or maybe a photo area. Then, she gets to keep them in her room :) Multi-functional!!

If all turns out well, I may add it to the shop!
I am also making her invitations and more decor/party favors for the girls and boys. My other crazy ideas are to make her cake and cupcakes. There will be practice cakes, of course..... All basic and simple, yet cute. Like I said, crazy ideas and the possibility of failure is likely. Wish me luck!

UPDATE 1/06/2014: You can now find the pattern for these flowers here!

No comments:

Post a Comment